At Keills we recognise that Every Child is Special and therefore we strive to provide a safe, caring learning environment, where mutual respect and tolerance are fostered and children can achieve their full potential in all aspects of the curriculum. Each part of the school community have worked together to create a set of aims for our school. We believe in these aims and they give us guidance and support in our daily school lives.
Our vision is to:
• Be happy in a caring school which is safe and secure
• Make everyone feel welcome and valued
• Work together to promote healthier people and a healthier world
• Show respect for one another, our community and our environment
• Take responsibility for our learning and for what we do in life
• Work hard and always do the best we can